Friday 6 April 2012

Good Friday? more like Best Friday!

Fishing on good friday? Pretty daaamnn aweesome!
Catches: 1 500g hauran
2 1kg Temensis
1 1.2kgTemensis
2 <1kg Temensis I had the biggest top water strike by a Temensis. The biggest I've ever witnessed. The big boy came 1 once before it committed to smack it. Gave me a heart attack! I lost another 2lbs Temensis while trying to lip it. It jumped when i let slack to the line and the lure flew out! Wasted... Lost another one due to poor hook set.





THAT TEMENSIS JUMPED INTO THE WATER WHILE I WAS TAKING A PHOTO AND IT SWAM AWAY WITH MY GRIP! LUCKY NOT DEEP! HAHA, Went for a swim



^This guy came with its 5lbs mum :)






Vid of releases :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLIiIu8Ruk&context=C48b3f05ADvjVQa1PpcFOOrJCjAFNRA2eHaTyLVzWnFbh7nGI_zv4=

1 comment: